Monday, June 28, 2010

Can't.Stop.Making.Quilts.


Just coming off of a three day weekend. Ahh...I love having an extra day. Spent most of today taking my mom to her doctor appointment and doing a couple errands. Had to make a stop at my LFS for some fabric goodness. I am really loving Hunky Dory by Chez Moi for Moda and I nearly used up the little yardage that I had originally purchased. I should know that 1/3 yard is not nearly enough! I managed to do a tad bit of sewing today and pieced the baby quilt you see above. Liking what I am seeing so far!

In other sewing news, when I got back from NYC I took a couple days to recuperate. During that time I finished piecing my Zig Zag quilt. I think I love it. It's going to be throw size....roughly 44 by 44 inches but it does the job. Going to be perfect for those winter cat naps on the couch.


What's inspiring you these days?

No comments: