Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Heart Saturdays

Gosh, life keep flying by and before I know it it's been 2 weeks since I blogged anything! Life is certainly busy and sometimes I feel like time escapes me. I know I'm not the first person to say that I wish there were more then 24 hours in a day. This is part of what I love about Saturdays.
Time can slow down a bit and I can channel my creative energy; sometimes throwing myself
head first into one project or another.

I hope everyone had a nice July 4th weekend last weekend. We did here. While watching a little Barefoot Contessa I learned how to make a perfect omelette. Ina, I heart you.

Here's a look at the fruit of my labor in the kitchen. All it is is 2 eggs, beat with 2 tablespoons of milk, and some fresh herbs: parsley, tarragon, and chives. Simple and delicious!



Creatively speaking I finished 2 baby quilts and they are now listed in my shop.
For the one I used a Tula Pink charm pack in Hushabye, and the other a bunch of 5 inch squares cut from favorite fabrics in my stash. I call that one Saturday in the Park.
They were both great fun to put together!

Happy belated July 4th from Lola! Enjoy the weekend peeps!




No comments: