Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday

Is it just me, or are the weeks flying by?? It's another Wednesday and I have multiple projects in progress, as usual. 

I am sewing along with Donna at Donna's Lavendar Nest, and participating in her quilt along. It's not too late to join! This is block 1, and the instructions for block 2 were just posted today.




I am also working on some more dachshund mug rugs for my Etsy shop. They are popular and I do appreciate each of my customers who purchase them, whether for gifts or to keep for themselves. Thank you!! They are fun to make as well! The next bunch should be listed in the shop in the next week.



Lola enjoys sitting on "her half" of the couch. She keeps me company while I sit and stitch at night on whatever hand project I have in the works.


Meanwhile, Harry likes taking over Lola's bed, which is placed right in front of a heat vent.


Speaking of cats, are you familiar with Henri, le chat noir? A friend at work just introduced me to him, and I cannot get enough! Check him out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_fUsssnHPw

1 comment:

vintage grey said...

A beautiful block and sweet mug rugs!! xo Heather