Monday, May 26, 2014

Long Weekend

I'm taking time today to acknowledge those who have served and those who continue to serve our country....

It has been a beautiful weekend here in upstate NY.  Sun is shining, everything in bloom, and signs that summer is on its way.  On Saturday I took my camera to the park to check on the ducklings. They are getting big! But they are still all downy, and piled together to take a nap. They are so cute it hurts! My new favorite thing.




I've been working on a shop update. Hopefully I will get these beauties listed in the next couple days!



I also made a little table mat for me. Oh how I love making mama blocks!


On  a drive around town on Saturday my mom and I spied these gorgeous lilacs on the side of the road. I had never seen so many bushes all together. They smelled wonderful and looked equally so.



Even Lola enjoyed the drive and sun! I love this time of year.


What have you been up to? 

2 comments:

material pursuit said...

With all those wonderful outdoor activities in WNY this past weekend, I don't know how you managed to get your wonderful projects done!!! Love the MOMA blocks...

Laura said...

Thanks Paulette!It's definitely hard to squeeze it all in!