Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Things

I have no idea where the time has gone! It has been a whole month since I've visited this space. 

Recently I finished a new baby quilt, which is now listed in the shop. I am so happy with how it turned out! This one was made using fabrics from Lakehouse Dry Goods, many of them Pam Kitty Morning and some Pam Kitty Picnic.  It measures 32 inches by 36 inches, and it reminds me so much of beautiful spring days.




The weather had been so dreary for so long, and last Sunday the sun finally came out. Harry went out on the deck and sunned himself for a couple hours. 


A couple weekends ago, we had about 7 inches of snow fall.  Even Lola looks dismayed in this picture!


My Tex loves napping in the sun every chance he can get! This is how I found him when I got home from work today.



The birds, oh, the birds! The birds are out everywhere. I know they must be loving the fact that spring is slowly making an appearance. After dinner tonight I took my camera outside and followed in the direction of the tweeting.  I found this cardinal sitting in the tree.




I also found this round robin. And boy (or girl) was it round!  I love robins. Since they have started coming out in droves, I like to count them on my way to and from work everyday.





What's your favorite part of spring?

No comments: