Monday, March 10, 2014

Shop Update

This post brought to you by Tex and Harry. They say hello, err, meow. 




 I've been busy getting three new quilts made, photographed and listed in my shop! I am absolutely loving their sunny cheer! 


This is a broken dish quilt I made using an April Showers by Bonnie and Camille charm pack, plus some feed sack prints mixed in for good measure. ;)



The pinwheel quilt is made using a Marmalade charm pack, also by Bonnie and Camille. Can you tell I am a big fan?

The last one is a rail fence quilt I whipped up using Cat Nap by Lizzy House. Oh my! This is one of my most favorite quilts ever!

All three are baby sized and in the shop now!

What have you been up to?

3 comments:

material pursuit said...

Laura...I absolutely love your new cheerful quilts & runners!!! Wish I could get back to my UFO's. Flea market buying & selling is keeping me so busy. Soaking 7 old quilts, 3 sheets, fabric & linens to remove signs of age & neglect. Will get out the machine soon to hem some for tablecloths!!! Have to start on cutter quilt cards for the April markets...

Laura said...

Thanks Paulette! I do love making things! It sounds like you have been doing well with the markets, and they are keeping you busy. I know I wish we had some of that summer weather up here! Gearing up for more snow tomorrow :(

Miki said...

Hi, Tex and Harry! Looking cute! :p

And wow, Laura, those quilts look amazing!!!