Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Working On

I used Trish's no waste mini granny square tutorial to create these sweet granny square blocks. I love the way they turned out!  Great tutorial Trish!

I sewed them together to create this mini quilt. I have backed it and it's now waiting to have the binding tacked down by hand. Hoping to finish it Thursday, or over the weekend!


I also finished my "Do small things" embroidery. Thanks Amy for the great, free pattern and tutorial! I used my handly Easy Dresden ruler to cut out 23 wedges. Sewed the wedges together and now it is waiting to be assembled with the embroidery in the center, and hand quilted. 

What fun projects are you working on?

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

Darest sweet Laura, your porjects are all so beautiful and i espcially adore that emboidery piece. I am currently working on miniature projects for my dolls. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!