Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Super Secret Sewing

Whew! I didn't mean to be gone for so long! The end of the semester at school was cuckoo. But now that's behind me and I can focus on all things crafty and sewing instead of teeth. ;)

Last night while working on some cutting, Tex and Harry decided to have bath time on the end of the cutting table. They'd be cuter if they would get out that rotary cutter!
Here's some not-so-secret chocolate gingerbread a la Martha. I made it to bring to school on Monday and it was delish! It is a favorite of mine for sure!
Here's Harry enjoying the sunshine yesterday outside. Again, he'd be a whole lot cuter if he'd help me with the sewing!
Okay, here's some pics of the Super Secret Sewing (SSS) that I've been doing. Can't show too much in case peeps are reading this blog! ;)


I still have so much I want to do, and the clock is ticking. Next on tap is to make Giada's fig cookies. I think I wanted to make these last year but ran out of time.

Okay back to the SSS and smelling the tree. Ah, it's a beauty this year.

What SSS have you been doing? What cookies are you excited to make this holiday season?


2 comments:

trish said...

Being a cat in the sun. Now that is the life. :0)
Your treats look delicious and I adore your plate and crochet.
Your sewing is fabulous! :0)
Have a great rest of your week.
Hugs. Trish

Laura said...

Thank you Trish. I agree, being a cat definitely is the life! Hugs to you too!