Friday, August 19, 2011

Sugar Creek

Denyse Schmidt has new fabric at Joann fabrics! I had heard she was going to be designing more lines for Joann's but had no idea when it would be in the store. I was perusing the aisles earlier this week, and low and behold! Here it is. In all it's beauty. I like that it coordinates with the last line, Picnics and Fairgrounds. At my local Joann's it was mixed in with the other designer fabrics. Not on an end cap, or on a special display. If I hadn't been looking closely, there's a good chance I would have missed it!
I'm in love! Again. At some point I will actually start sewing a quilt with my Denyse Schmidt fabric. So many projects, so little time. ;)
I have been a busy bee however. Here's a sneak peek at some Halloween goodness I'm working on. I love Halloween.
Have a great weekend peeps! What do you have planned?

11 comments:

the fabled needle (jen) said...

I love the feedsack-goodness of the Denyse Schmidt fabrics! Also loving the Halloween quilt, what a good idea!

SweetScarlett said...

You have a 'hoard'! LOL!
Gorgeous fabrics!

Laura said...

Thanks Jen! Have you bought some of the Denyse Schmidt?

Laura said...

Auntie, I do indeed have a fabric hoard! And I'm proud of it! LOL ;)

PuppyLovePrincess said...

that fabric is so pretty. i love the colors :)

Mary said...

I checked my Jo Anns earlier this week...I need to go back and look again. Love the green print! Your halloween project look adorable! I love halloween too...expecially the candy corn!

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet laura, those gorgeous new fabrics are just lovely! I especially adore that gorgeous green with sweet flowers. Oh my your halloween patch work looks awesome!! CAn't wait to have a peek when it's finish. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Nice - I like the new Denyse! Enjoy it friend.

Miss Holly said...

Oh ...do I ever love the spider and web!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Thanks Miss Holly! Happy week to you! :)

trish said...

Squeal!! :o) I am waiting (with very little patience I might add) for Joann to put that fabric on line for those of us less fortunate, to have a shop near by. ;o) I even just posted about the fabrics this morning. :o)
Have a lovely day.
Sincerely, Trish
ps. Your little Halloween sewing is precious!