Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Ready For Fall

It could be the oppressive heat hear in Florida but I'm ready for fall! Cooler temps, all things pumpkin, and fall fabrics! I stitched up this table runner in the past couple weeks. I enjoyed playing around and making wonky stars. They could easily become addicting really quickly! :)



Here we are in week 9 of the FWQAL. Week 9! I can hardly believe I have managed to keep up. This week's blocks are #20 Churn Dish (on the left), and #19 Checkerboard (on the right).
I do like how they came out!
It's going to be fun times to see all these blocks finished and ready to sew together. All 111 of them....sometime in 2012! :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend! What did you do?
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Miki said...

Awesome work, Laura! I don;t want fall to start, though, hehe.

Hope you have an amazing week! ;P

Mii.