Friday, February 11, 2011

Berries and Bunnies


I have really be getting into this hand stitching and embroidery thing. I have plenty of sewing projects waiting to be worked on, including some sun dresses (I know that despite the cold temperatures affecting most of the U.S. right now, spring and summer are in fact coming!)
but all I want to do is hand stitching. I pulled out some vintage transfer patterns and stitched up the strawberries on a flour sack dish towel a couple weeks ago. Then it was on to more bunnies! Here comes Peter Cottontail, no?


I pulled out my copy of A Rainbow of Stitches and have been swooning over all the designs just waiting to be brought to life. I'm just about finished with one of them that will be making an appearance on ye old blog soon.

Today has been gloomy and rainy, and pretty cold for Florida standards anyway. I'm hoping with some more sunny weather I may be motivated to tear myself away from m hand stitching to sew those dresses!

Happy weekend peeps! What will you be working on this weekend?

No comments: