Monday, June 22, 2015

Summery

Time has escaped me and my blog has been sorely neglected for months.  I am happy that some summery weather has finally arrived in Western New York!  

A couple months ago I brought my nice camera over to the park to get some picture of the (then) new baby ducklings. I wish they would stay small forever. I have been back recently and they are nearly grown now.  Thankfully the picture capture that moment in time, full of fuzzy coats. 



 I recently added a couple new things to the shop.



A baby quilt. Full of summery goodness. I like that it is gender neutral and so very cheery! Measures 31 inches by 41inches.


A sweet, strawberry mug mat. This would be equally sweet on a dresser as it is on a table.


Lately the cats have been doing a lot of sunning! I can't blame them one bit!



On another note, are you watching Poldark on PBS?  Last night was the first episode. I think it promises to be a great series!

How is your summer going so far?


1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.This is so useful.