Saturday, March 28, 2015

It's A Spring Thing

I just finished this baby quilt today, and I am just tickled about it!  This has been a long time WIP. It feels good to have finally finished it! I pieced the Mama Blocks using Scrumptious by Bonnie and Camille, and various vintage style fabrics.  The border is a sweet floral fabric by Heather Ross, and the
back is a floral print from Scrumptious.  It measures 35 1/2 inches by 35 inches. The generous size is great for baby and toddler too!



I was tempted to keep it for myself but ended up listing it in my shop
The sun is finally shining in Western New York but the temperature is anything but spring like! I was encouraged yesterday, however, when I saw 13 robins!  Our cardinal friend has also been
flitting around all around our residence calling out to his mate.  I am keeping the faith that spring is finally heading our way.





What signs of spring have you seen in your neighborhood?

No comments: