Monday, May 6, 2013

Scrap Graveyard


This post is brought to you by Harry. He likes sunning in the window just as much as I love my scraps!



So, over the weekend I was cutting away and found myself with this lovely little pile of scraps. Actually there are even more pieces then this. Shhhh, don't tell. ;) I found myself simply unable to throw them out. Do you do that to?


I mean look at that cute kitten face in the pale green print on the end. Could you throw him out? ;)
I am in the process of deciding what to do with these leftovers!


All those pieces came as a result of cutting wedges for these Dresden plates. I use this ruler. Makes cutting wedges a breeze!


I've had mini pincushions swirling in my head for a while now. Yesterday I pieced this one using teeny, tiny leftover scraps. I'm quite smitten. Especially with the vintage button I put in the center!


More of these beauties are coming. They will be added to my shop soon!


What's your favorite thing to make with scraps?

No comments: