Monday, December 10, 2012

Instagram

I'm still here! Gosh, I don't suggest making a big move in mid October and jumping right into a job when you're barely unpacked. I feel like I have been treading water since my relocation to New York. I have been enjoying my time here very much and the new job is good, as are my colleagues.  The job has been busy with some weekend commitments the past 2 weekends, and time is flying.  I can hardly believe Christmas is 2 weeks away!

Anyone else feeling the Christmas rush?? Next year I vow to get started on Christmas gifts in June and send them in November. I am working feverishly behind the scenes to finish Christmas gifts and *maybe* get them out before the holiday actually arrives!

When I'm not working, or trying to get some sewing in, I am usually playing with Instagram. Here are some pictures I snapped over the past couple months.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far!







1 comment:

Miki said...

Awe, you're on Instagram! I just opened an account on Sunday, I want to add you but can't find you :/. I'm mikimelina.