Thursday, September 25, 2014

Recent Makes

I know I'm late on hopping the bandwagon, but I am having a great time making blocks from Moda Modern Building Blocks!  I am enjoying being able to piece a block here or there, knowing that in the end I will have a stack of great blocks to piece a quilt.  I've only made a few so far.


I love the way the fabrics blend together in the block below!




This one might be my favorite so far!


And look at the kitties!  Eeep! I can't get enough of the Cotton and Steel kitties.



It looks as though Fat Quarter Shop will be getting more of the Moda Modern Building Blocks pattern in October.  You can also reserve a Moda Modern Building Blocks Quilt Kit through FQS.

I am having great fun pulling fabrics my stash to create each block.  I am not putting too much thought into it, but just going with what I feel drawn to. I look forward to having a scrappy quilt in the end!

What projects are you having fun with right now?


No comments: