Monday, August 4, 2014

Lately

To celebrate turning another year older, I completed a quilt for me! I couldn't get great photos yesterday because it was so dreary. It's generous in size around the 55 by 55 range. I plan to use it on top of my bed.


I used a variety of favorite prints for the back. I used a print from the new Cotton and Steel line to bind it. I love that new fabric line! Have you seen it? One of our local quilt shops just got in the entire line. On Friday, I went to see it, and of course, bought some. ;)



Another project in the works is a couple more Dresden pin cushions. I love making Dresden plates!



This morning I was admiring one of my sweet rose bushes. It was covered in dew.




We've been having a lot of rain lately so on the rare sunny day, the cats have been enjoying life out on the deck!


What are you up to?

No comments: