Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Shop Update

Finished a table mat and a table runner and got them listed in my shop. I love the bright and cheery colors!  I find that I crave my creative time to balance out the time spent at my day job. Does anyone else feel the same? I'm thankful for my ever growing fabric stash and my Janome sewing machine. ;) 

The small mat measures 14 by 14 1/2 inches.  The table runner measures 17 by 33 inches.

In other news I've decided that this summer I just must tackle my UFO list. I have so many unfinished projects. Too many.  Namely a couple Halloween quilts. One is a small wall quilt and one is throw quilt.
But on my to-do list as well is this completely adorable cat kit by Alicia Paulson.  So cute it hurts! It came in the mail about a month ago and it now sits just waiting to be made.

What have you been up to?










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have Alicia's cat kit as well and cannot wait to sew it up. Hoping to sneak in some sewing this weekend. Love your fabric choices. I'm a 30's girl, myself. Happy 4th! Denise