Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kitties, Kitties Everywhere

Hello! Here we are halfway through February already and  still in the throes of an historic winter. To beat the winter blues I just *had* to cut into my Cat Nap fat quarters and get sewing! 



See? Cute, smiling, huggable kitties popping up everywhere!


I absolutely love the bright colors in this line...especially the red. This is destined to be a baby quilt which will be listed in my shop!





Then, there's these guys. ;) Ah, to be a cat. They love napping on my quilts! 


What new fabric are you sewing with lately? 

2 comments:

jen said...

Super cute! Love the combination of prints.

material pursuit said...

Love the "Cat Nap' fq's!!! I should be stitching a baby quilt with asst owl prints and coordinates I collected here & there...