Monday, March 21, 2011

Blogiversary

Today is my 1 year blogiversary! It's amazing how fast time flies. Thank you to everyone who stops by to see what's cookin' at chez Swing Kitten. I appreciate all the comments you leave. :)
Today, we're celebrating with raspberry scones. They are so good! There's nothing like a fresh baked scone. Nothing. :)


I am so excited to be working on this table runner from a comfortstitching pattern. It's coming right along and I'm so glad to be using fabric from my stash! Yeah! Thanks Aneela for creating and sharing the pattern!

Last week a dear friend came over for a sewing lesson. I helped her make this mug rug and I think it came out so great! This was her first sewing project and now she's hooked! In fact, I sold her my used sewing machine and she came to pick it up yesterday. Today I heard from her and she's already sewing. Go Lauren!
Well, what can I say? It wouldn't be a Swing Kitten blogiversary without posting some kitty pictures. Harry and Tex thank you kindly for stopping by, as do I. :)

Have a great week peeps!

8 comments:

Miki said...

Happy birthday to the blog! :D Yum, your scon looks delish! And I LOVE the table runner!

Hugs to you, Tex and Harry, hehe!

Laura said...

Thanks Miki. Hugs to you and your brood, too! ;)

Mary said...

Happy anniversary...and here is to many more!!! That scone looks amazing as well as the table runner. Best wishes!

Laura said...

Thanks Mary! :) After the runner is complete, I must continue with my pickledish! ;)

alexandra grecco said...

such a sweet post ; )

xx
alexandra

t said...

Happy Blogiversary! Cute cats!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

jen said...

Happy Blogiversary--it all looks scrumptious, even the kitties! :)

Miki said...

Hi, there, again, Laura! I wanted to let you know that I've tagged you with a "10 things I love" post. So go ahead and do it if you want to ;).

Hugs to you, Tex and Harry! :D


Miki.